Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Discovery of Aldea Edit
- "Chief Medical Officer's Log, Stardate 41512.9. I've begun to suspect whatever is killing the Aldeans is related to a danger faced by Earth in the 21st century. Can it be that Aldea's ozone layer has been weakened?" (TNG: "When The Bough Breaks")
Mission to Gagarin IV Edit
- "Chief Medical Officer's log. This will be my final report to the Enterprise. Just as changes in evolution are known to be caused by changes in the environment we now know the process also works in reverse. An attempt to control Human evolution has resulted in a new species that's lethal to its predecessors. The children will be condemned to live out their lives in isolation. The quarantine of the Darwin Station must be maintained forever."
- "Chief Medical Officer's log, supplemental. The adults of Darwin Station have been restored to normal health using our transporter. They will remain on Gagarin IV and continue their research in hopes of one day rejoining their children."
- "Scientists believe no experiment is a failure that even a mistake advances the evolution of understanding. But all achievement has a price. For one brief glimpse at the mysterious blueprint of Human evolution the men and women of the USS Lantree paid with their lives. Their sacrifice is thus noted in this scientist's log." (TNG: "Unnatural Selection")
- "Chief medical officer's log, stardate 44161.2: We are docking at Starbase 133 for scheduled crew rotation. I look forward to welcoming aboard my mentor and dear friend, Doctor Dalen Quaice, who will be traveling with us to his home planet, Kenda II."(TNG: "Remember Me")
Relieved of duty Edit
- "Chief Medical Officer's Log, Personal, Stardate 46830.1. I leave the ship tomorrow to attend the board of inquiry. That means I have less than 24 hours to get to the bottom of this mystery."
- "Chief Medical Officer's Log, Stardate 46831.2. I have been reinstated and I will resume my duties shortly. In the meantime, I have a personal matter to attend to." (TNG: "Suspicions")
|Logs of the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D)|
|Captain's logs: 2364 • 2365 • 2366 • 2367 • 2368 • 2369 • 2370 • 2371|
|Department logs: Acting captain's log • Bridge officer's log • Chief engineer's log • Chief medical officer's log • First officer's log • Medical log • Medical officer's log • Military log • Science log • Second officer's log • Ship's log|
|Personal logs: Captain's personal log • First officer's personal log • Second officer's personal log • Beverly Crusher • Daniel Kwan • Geordi La Forge • Jean-Luc Picard • William T. Riker • Deanna Troi • Worf|