Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
As a false distress call lures the Enterprise to a distant region of space, a saboteur puts Geordi and O'Brien at ground zero of a warp core that's about to breach! But is all this part of a greater scheme to draw the Enterprise into deeper danger? From the creative team that brought you the hit Klingons: Blood Will Tell miniseries, Scott & David Tipton and David Messina.
Background information Edit
- By its stardate, this issue takes place shortly after the events of the previous issue, "A Matter of Dates", and a few days before the events of "The Inner Light".
- The issue sold an estimated 7,582 copies in comic specialty stores in March 2008.  These figures do not cover copies sold on the direct market (bookstores, etc.).
- Star Trek created by Gene Roddenberry
- Special thanks to Paula Block of CBS Consumer Products for her invaluable assistance.
- Canon characters listed below are linked to the main article about them. Non-canon characters are not linked, but those that recurred, appearing or being mentioned in more than one story, are defined further in IDW TNG characters.
- Jean-Luc Picard
- Captain of the USS Enterprise-D.
- William T. Riker
- First officer aboard the USS Enterprise-D.
- Klingon security officer aboard the USS Enterprise-D.
- Ro Laren
- Ensign in security aboard the USS Enterprise-D.
- Android second officer aboard the USS Enterprise-D.
- Miles O'Brien
- Transporter chief aboard the USS Enterprise-D.
|Previous issue:||Series||Next issue:|
|#2: "A Matter of Dates"||Star Trek: The Next Generation - Intelligence Gathering||#4: "Matters of the Mind"|