Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Subcategory for all the "List of"'s that are kept within Category:Nonhumans, much like were created the subcategory Category:Unnamed Humans for Category:Humans. --Alan del Beccio 00:55, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
- Support -- Renegade54 19:12, 16 August 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose. I'm a little late to this discussion, but I'm really starting to not like the title "Nonhuman". It's human-centric where it doesn't need to be, and I'm going to suggest a different title for this below. Also, we already have Category:People, which is a list category for lists of people. This needs to be sorted somehow... -- Cid Highwind 20:54, 21 August 2006 (UTC)
- Category:Humanoids would be the likely alternative, as I am sure 80-90% of the individuals linked here are Humanoids (a term I believe has been used by aliens as well), the rest would seem to fall under the Category:Nonhumanoid. This of course I am basing, in part, off of humanoid at Wikipedia. Otherwise, we could just do as we did with the categorization of images and create/move to a category called Category:Individuals (a la Category:Memory Alpha images (individuals)) for either the Nonhumans category or the People category. --Alan del Beccio 16:23, 2 September 2006 (UTC)
- I support Category:Individuals and propose we amend Category:Unnamed individuals to this for all those "list of"'s that are composed of unnamed individuals. --Alan del Beccio 04:31, 14 September 2006 (UTC)
I've mostly cleaned up Category:People and have created this article as a sub of Category:Individuals (mirroring Category:Humans/Category:Unnamed Humans). --Alan del Beccio 21:34, 15 September 2006 (UTC)
Your challenge, should you accept itEdit
There are several unnamed lists I created field under "U" instead of the proper place. I checked those that are properly filed, but couldn't find a defaultsort tag there. So how do I do it? --LauraCC (talk) 17:35, May 25, 2016 (UTC)
- Are you using the "category" modules from Wikia? If so, you won't be able to see the sorting done on those categories properly. You can change that in your preferences. I believe that I left that information on your talk page previously.
- The code looks like: [[Category:MyCategoryName|Individuals]] to sort "Unnamed individuals" under "i" for "individuals". -- sulfur (talk) 17:43, May 25, 2016 (UTC)