Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- There seems to be enough to warrant two new categories. --Alan del Beccio 08:15, 13 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Support. You know, just curious, have I ever opposed a category yet? Just wondering... :P --From Andoria with Love 08:20, 13 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Agreed, support. -- Renegade54 14:21, 30 January 2006 (UTC)
I removed the provisional tag seeing it's been nearly two years. – Cleanse 03:35, 17 January 2008 (UTC)
- Probably because the category is pretty crappy, all around. Looking for better ideas, I guess. --Alan del Beccio 03:40, 17 January 2008 (UTC)
Reviving this, per the request on MA:CS - I don't really see any problem with this category. It just is whatever is listed on slang. Without a doubt, those terms with pages should be categorized, and "Slang" is a logical title.– Cleanse 13:18, 21 April 2008 (UTC)
- They're both in linguistics, nicknames a subcat of "names". --LauraCC (talk) 19:16, October 31, 2016 (UTC)
- I guess slang terms are names for a concept or event - a type of thing or person - mostly, while nicknames are names for specific people that they are called by. I left both as cats on "class three claustrophobia" because I was still trying to think of it myself.Suppose both could go under names, then... --LauraCC (talk) 19:23, October 31, 2016 (UTC)