Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Copied from former "Category talk:Templates"Edit
This is something long needed. There are so many templates, and very few of them (even the useful ones) seem to be linked from the main template pages. Good idea. -- Sulfur 17:23, 20 May 2006 (UTC)
- You mean, something like Special:Allpages...? :)
- If this is really just a "list of all templates", I don't know if we need another one that is less reliable than the automatically generated special page - and if this is kept, it should at least be moved to Category:Memory Alpha templates. -- Cid Highwind 18:32, 20 May 2006 (UTC)
- You're right, we really don't need a category that just duplicates the function of Special:Allpages. What I wanted to do is categorize the templates into sub-categories. Thus, Category:Template should really only contain other template sub-categories, such as Category:Navigational templates, Category:Episode templates, Category:Maintenance templates, etc. And you're also right about the supercategory; it should be Category:Memory Alpha templates. My mistake there... sorry! -- Renegade54 22:48, 20 May 2006 (UTC)
Template categories Edit
- Copied from suggestion page. First three accepted, fourth suggestion still being discussed further on that page.
Not my suggestion, but taken from Category talk:Templates:
- Category:Memory Alpha templates (Category:Templates needs to be moved there)
- Category:Memory Alpha navigational templates (Category:Navigational templates needs to be moved there)
- Category:Memory Alpha maintenance templates
- Category:Memory Alpha episode templates (although I personally don't know what this might be...)
-- Cid Highwind 18:51, 16 August 2006 (UTC)
- Support! (at least the first 3) -- Renegade54 19:18, 16 August 2006 (UTC)
- Mental note: It should be noted that we have quite a few unused templates that are just lounging around that should be saved or tossed at some point--Alan del Beccio 01:30, 25 August 2006 (UTC)