Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Production staff and Performers (subcat of Prod staff)Edit
We seem to have a growing number images for the production staff (such as File:Maggie Schpak.jpg) so I suggest "Category:Memory Alpha images (production staff)" or (Production staff), or something similar. - AJ Halliwell 19:47, 20 August 2006 (UTC)
- I wonder if we should broaden the scope of this so as to include all images of individuals who are not "in character". I notice there is an image of Avery Brooks on his page of him looking all bad-ass like Shaft (shut yo' mouth!) that really doesn't fit into any of the categories we currently have, including this suggestion. --Alan del Beccio 23:12, 16 September 2006 (UTC)
- Support disambiguating non-character images of individuals in this fashion. --From Andoria with Love 07:37, 5 November 2006 (UTC)
- Support. -- Renegade54 21:07, 27 November 2006 (UTC)
- Support, I'm with Alan in that the name doesn't suggest performers to me, but a quick poll on IRC showed that I was definitely in the minority. One suggestion I had was a subcategory of production staff, Category:Memory Alpha images (performers), just to distinguish them. -- Sulfur 15:09, 14 April 2007 (UTC)
- I support Sulfur's idea. - V. Adm. Enzo Aquarius 15:12, 14 April 2007 (UTC)
- I support Enzo's idea to support Sulfur's idea. --OuroborosCobra talk 15:30, 14 April 2007 (UTC)
- Support: thought it already exited.--Tim Thomason 03:14, 15 April 2007 (UTC)
- Created: Not sure about the subcat thing, so not doing that at this time-- it makes recategorizing with the bot much easier if there are fewer trees to navigate. --Alan del Beccio 05:09, 20 April 2007 (UTC)