Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
With all the interbreeding in Star Trek, perhaps they warrant their own category. There would be the obvious candidates: Spock, B'Elanna Torres, Deanna Troi, Tora Ziyal, Ba'el, Naomi Wildman, Tuvix, K'Ehleyr, Alexander Rozhenko, Miral Paris, Linnis Paris, Andrew Kim, Simon Tarses, Elizabeth, etc. but perhaps also examples in more primitive life such as the Tuvok orchid.--T smitts 04:29, 20 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- Full list of humanoid hybrids here: hybrid. I mildly support this. --Alan del Beccio 05:28, 20 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- Sure, why not? Support. --From Andoria with Love 05:08, 4 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Support: As long as they are still categorized under Vulcan and Human, or Cardassian and Bajoran, and such.--Tim Thomason 07:29, 4 Nov 2005 (UTC)
Before I make a mistake, do I understand it right that this is a subcategory to all People categories, where a hybrid appears (so a subcat of Vulcans because of Spock, of Romulans because of Sela etc).?; I'm only asking because some cats are missing in this way (like Andorians, Trill). Kennelly 14:55, 16 September 2006 (UTC)
- Im not sure what you are saying, exactly, but I added all species that appeared in this list of hybrids to indicate on their category pages that there are hybrids in that species. Evidently I overlooked a few. --Alan del Beccio 15:08, 16 September 2006 (UTC)
- Ah Ok, I added the missing ones. Kennelly 16:05, 16 September 2006 (UTC)