Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Formerly "Category:Heads of state"
- Support, assuming this will be a subcategory to Category:Titles. Kennelly 19:02, 16 September 2006 (UTC)
- Actually, no, we have the title thing figured out and I believe there is a difference between the two and this is hopefully more along the lines of "occupations" (if we can hammer something out with that) because this category would include the individuals holding the position, not a category including all of the titles held by heads of state--not to say that isn't feasable as well. --Alan del Beccio 23:31, 16 September 2006 (UTC)
- Support, but probably better suited as a sub-cat for Category:Occupations, if that ever gets created. --From Andoria with Love 07:21, 5 November 2006 (UTC)
Ack! After investigating the terminology, I've found there are too many nuances to the usage of this descriptor-- as there is evidently a difference between a "head of state" and "head of government". While attempting to keep it as simple as possible in defining, I forsee those who are anal government experts nitpicking our choice of terminology apart. Therefore, it seems to me, that we should expand the scope of this category to include all individuals involved in various government roles, in additions to heads of state. At least from there we can get the bigger picture of what we have. --Alan del Beccio 17:13, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
- Hmm, I see. That's fine with me. I still support. --From Andoria with Love 23:13, 3 March 2007 (UTC)