Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Why do some cities in this list have the state next to them (like Berkeley, California)? I think these should all be uniform in the way they are listed. --MJRivera
- The state was added to differentiate from similarly-named articles. We named the Broken Bow article Broken Bow, Oklahoma so as not to be confused with the episode "Broken Bow", and named the Cambridge article Cambridge so as not to be confused with the more popular Cambridge University in the Great Britain. Savvy? ;) --From Andoria with Love 16:29, 30 July 2006 (UTC)
- The problem is, half the time, they're named "Blah (city)", 3-4 of them have a state after. -- Sulfur 16:32, 30 July 2006 (UTC)
- I changed it to Broken Bow (city). Ditto for Phoenix (city). Cambridge, Mass should also be moved to match everything else. -- Sulfur 16:40, 30 July 2006 (UTC)
- Since Broken Bow's not a city... we have a problem. :-P --From Andoria with Love 16:49, 30 July 2006 (UTC)
- In that case, we have two problems. It shouldn't be listed in Earth cities then, should it? -- Sulfur 16:52, 30 July 2006 (UTC)
Hmm... good point. Maybe it is considered a city, I dunno. The article calls it a town; whether they can be considered one and the same is beyond me. Anyway, before I go on with fixing the links, I thought I would point out that I could haveb SWORN that somewhere on MA, the decision was made to keep the "Broken Bow" episode at "Broken Bow" and have the town/city article at Broken Bow, Oklahoma. I've checked various places (talk pages, histories, Ten Forward), but can find no such conversation, so maybe it's just me. I just thought I'd bring it up here, just in case someone else remembers it. --From Andoria with Love 17:13, 30 July 2006 (UTC)
- Disregard everything I wrote in the paragraph above, as the intro paragraph of this category page says, it contains not just Earth cities, but Earth towns, as well. --From Andoria with Love 17:46, 30 July 2006 (UTC)