Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Specifically for the drugs referenced in Drugs and treatments, but also illegal or narcotic drugs. --Alan del Beccio 10:41, 8 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Support.--Tim Thomason 15:46, 8 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Support. --From Andoria with Love 04:59, 16 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Archived. --Alan del Beccio 21:56, 21 Nov 2005 (UTC)
Moved from User talk:GvsualanEdit
Was the category supposed to just be "drugs" or could it be "drugs" AND "treatments"? --From Andoria with Love 09:31, 21 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- I'm not sure. I think there is a difference, especially if you get into any narcotics. I'm not sure what examples consitute "treatments", that are not "drugs". --Alan del Beccio 09:44, 21 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Well, a vaccine is a treatment, not a drug. I've also run into a few that would probably be better categorized as a treatment than a drug, such as Theragen. --From Andoria with Love 09:48, 21 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Wikipeida seems to categorize vaccine under "Infectious diseases" and "virology", perhaps we need a separate "treatment" category. --Alan del Beccio
- So it would seem. ;) --From Andoria with Love 10:25, 21 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- If I may say so, I think that needlessly complicates things. I'm not sure what kind of repercussions it might have, but the category could simply be renamed "Drugs and Treatments," or just remain the same. There would be a fine and subjective line in determining what constitutes a drug, treatment, and any other spinoff categories if it were to all be broken up. --Bgtribble 13:16, 30 Dec 2005 (UTC)