Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- A sub-category of Category:Production staff for these people here. -- From Andoria with Love 09:01, 1 August 2006 (UTC)
- Support -- Renegade54 12:33, 1 August 2006 (UTC)
- Support. Though I'd like to see more of those red links completed, cause the cat. probably wouldn't be to big as is. - AJ Halliwell 06:31, 3 August 2006 (UTC)
From Memory Alpha talk:List of unwritten composer articles Edit
Moved from Talk:Movies composers Edit
Merge all series? Edit
Do we really need to have this page split up into 5 or 6 different subpages? So far there are 17 names listed over the 4 composers pages already created, a majority of which are duplicate names, would not listing them all on one page, Composers, not be sufficient? I would understand if there were 17+ names per page, but as it is now, they average 4 per page, with David Bell, Jay Chattaway, and Dennis McCarthy each basically appearing once on 3 of the 4 pages already created (movies, TNG, DS9, VOY)... seems rather redundant to me, as list of episodes (as seen on "DS9 composers") they composed also exist on their personal pages as well. -- Alan del Beccio 01:08, 11 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- I agree. I think the existing composer listings should be merged into one list, and other composers (for TOS, etc.) be added to that list. Also, lists of the episodes they composed should not be included, since they are part of the composers' personal articles. -- Shran 14:28, 11 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- I agree, too. Merge articles on this page (might become a "Category:Star Trek composers" later?) and move/remove episode lists. -- Cid Highwind 14:32, 11 Aug 2005 (UTC)
All composers added to this page Edit
All composers' names have been inserted, from the Star Trek Soundtracks composers section. Do I need to remove the pna-incomplete message?
Richard Bellis & Gregory Smith Edit
- Anyone know? -- Ben Sisko 19:39, 15 March 2006 (UTC)