Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alert signals suggested category Edit
I suggest adding a category called "Alert signals". I inadvertently created such a category before realizing it required prior approval. 184.108.40.206 21:46, 13 June 2006 (UTC)
- Okay, I deleted the suggestion for now and reverted those pages which had the cat placed on it. I'll restore the suggestion and revert my reverts pending the consensus. Having said that, I support the category, although would it be better just refer to it as Category:Alerts? Or may Category:Alert conditions? --From Andoria with Love 02:21, 14 June 2006 (UTC)
- Support. -- Jaz talk 02:31, 14 June 2006 (UTC)
- Support - I'd prefer Category:Alerts myself. Here's a list of alerts to work off of. -- Renegade54 04:32, 14 June 2006 (UTC)
- Support. Category:Alerts sounds good. - Intricated 15:16, 14 June 2006 (UTC)
- Support. Category:Alerts, has my vote as well. --Jörg 15:24, 14 June 2006 (UTC)
- Archived --Alan del Beccio 03:31, 20 June 2006 (UTC)
torpedo launching alert Edit
i could not find an article about the sound frequently heard just before was about to worf launch a torpedo. asaik it was never spoken about on screen, but i maybe wrong. the sound itself is here http://www.wrzuta.pl/audio/6TGC0on40u/ maybe its not exactly like in tng, but you'll know what i mean. sry for my english --email@example.com 23:08, 28 October 2008 (UTC)
- Do you mean that the sound is not mentioned in the article? I wouldn't call it an alert, it's just a sound the computer makes. --31dot 00:03, 29 October 2008 (UTC)
The sound isnt mentiond in any article i have read, thats for sure. Although it is a sound that computer makes i must disagree that it is not an alert. Thet have similar things in the navies, a klaxon or something makes the noise when the ship is launching a missile and this is called launch alert. Oh, and why it gives my email instead of username? Am i doing something firstname.lastname@example.org 00:39, 29 October 2008 (UTC)
Greay idea, i would do it myself but since my english is really bad i guess you just volunteered for the job ;p Best regards --email@example.com 02:28, 29 October 2008 (UTC)