The Captain's log on the USS Enterprise-E was the method used by the commanding officer to officially record the ship's missions. At least three log entries were recorded from 2373 to 2379 by Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 50893.5. The moment I have dreaded for nearly six years has finally arrived. The Borg, our most lethal enemy, have begun an invasion of the Federation, and this time, there may be no stopping them."
- "Captain's Log, April 5, 2063. The voyage of the Phoenix was a success – again. The alien ship detected the warp signature, and is on its way to rendezvous with history."
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 56844.9. The Enterprise has arrived at Romulus and is waiting at the designated coordinates. All our hails have gone unanswered. We've been waiting for seventeen hours."
See also Edit
- Captain's log, USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D), 2371
- Captain's personal log, USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-E)
|Notable captain's logs|
|22nd century: Enterprise (NX-01)|
|23rd century: HMS Bounty • USS Constellation • USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) • USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-A) • USS Excelsior|
|24th century: USS Brattain • Deep Space 9 • USS Defiant • Delta Flyer • USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D) • USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-E) • USS Lantree • USS Voyager|
|Alternate reality: USS Enterprise|