Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
The Dangerous Missions expansion of the Star Trek Customizable Card Game's Second Edition was comprised of nineteen new foil-treated cards. These cards were sold in three different boxes, each with eleven of the cards from this expansion as well as four booster packs from various past expansions. The three boxes focused on three adventures in Star Trek history: Captain Archer's and Commander T'Pol's travels in "The Forge", Captain Kirk's and Captain Picard's events in Star Trek Generations, and Major Kira's and Lieutenant Dax's revelations in "The Siege". Each box had a cutout to show either Archer's, Kirk's, or Kira's card.
- Bio-neural Computer Core
- Card Number 9R1.
- Shields Up!
- Game Play: The player randomly selects a personnel to be stopped. If that personnel has the skill of Astrometrics or Navigation, the player randomly selects a second personnel to be stopped. This card is First Edition compatible. Card number 9R2.
- "Full force fields... evasive maneuvers."
- Maquis Vendetta
- Game Play: The player randomly selects a personnel to be stopped. If that personnel has the skill of Officer or Security, the player randomly selects a second personnel to be stopped. This card is First Edition compatible. Card number 9R3.
- "Hello, Captain..."
- Avert Solar Implosion
- Deliver Ancient Artifact
- Deliver Evidence
- Near Deep Space 9
- Card number 9R7.
- "If they want a fight, they'll have to fight on our terms."
- Major Kira Nerys
- Bareil Antos, Escort
- Kira Nerys, Hero of Bajor
- Game Play: While this personnel is facing a dilemma, the player may remove a card in their discard pile from the game to make this personnel gain a skill from their Vedek present until the end of that mission attempt. This may be done only once each turn. This card is First Edition compatible. Card number 9R9.
- "We've got to get to the Chamber of Ministers."
- Jadzia Dax, Elder
- Game Play: When this personnel is played, for each Vedek the player commands, her cost is reduced by one. Card number 9R10.
- "It's the only way we can get into the Chamber of Ministers."
- Lt. Jadzia Dax concerning dressing like a Vedek and receiving Bajoran nose creases
- James T. Kirk, Irrational Human Being
- Game Play: When the players personnel with the Leadership skill present is selected by a dilemma, the player may stop this personnel to make the other personnel increase their attributes by 3 until the end of that dilemma. This card is First Edition compatible. Card number 9R11.
- "We are working together... trust me."
- Captain James T. Kirk
- Jean-Luc Picard, Captain of the Enterprise
- Game Play: When the player's Federation Affiliation personnel present is killed by a dilemma, the player may make this personnel increase their attributes by 3 and gain the skill of Leadership until the end of the turn. This may be done only once each turn. This card is First Edition compatible. Card number 9R12.
- "We have to work together."
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard
- William T. Riker, Skilled Commander
- Game Play: When the player's personnel with the skill of Leadership present is killed by a dilemma, the player may discard two cards from their hand to search their draw deck for a "TNG"-native personnel. Card number 9R13.
- "You have the bridge, Number One."
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard
- Charles Tucker, III, Standing In
- Game Play: During the player's "Play and Draw Cards" segment, they may spend one additional counter for each space mission they have completed. Card number 9R14.
- "He's... indisposed at the moment. Can I help you?"
- Commander Charles Tucker III
- Jonathan Archer, Bearer of Surak's Katra
- Game Play: When the player's Non-Starfleet Affiliation personnel is about to be stopped by a dilemma, they may discard a card from hand to have this personnel gain a skill from him or her until the end of the mission attempt. Card number 9R15.
- "I was chosen for this."
- Captain Jonathan Archer
- T'Pol, Non-believer
- Game Play: When this personnel uses a skill to complete a mission, the player may take an Artifact card or event from their discard pile into hand. This may be done only once each turn. Card number 9R16.
- "We found the Kir'Shara."
- Commander T'Pol
- Vedek Assembly Transport
- Game Play: This ship increases its attributes for each Kai, Prylar, and Vedeck aboard. Card number 9R17.
- USS Enterprise-D, Federation Flagship
- Game Play: When the player completes a space mission, if this ship is at that mission and there are three Command Ability personnel aboard, score 10 points. Card number 9R18.
- "Deanna, take the helm!"
- Commander William T. Riker during the ships demise.
- Enterprise, Battle Hardened
- Game Play: The player may discard from hand an event with the word "Temporal" on it to make this ship increase its Range by 2 until the end of this turn. Card number 9R19.
- "Enterprise is a tough ship. She took more than anyone could ask her to, and then some."
- Captain Jonathan Archer
|Type and Affiliation||Title||Rarity||Card #|
|Dilemma ↑||Bio-neural Computer Core||Rare||9R1|
|Dilemma ↑||Shields Up!||Rare||9R2|
|Dilemma ↑||Maquis Vendetta||Rare||9R3|
|Mission ↑||Avert Solar Implosion||Rare||9R5|
|Mission ↑||Deliver Ancient Artifact||Rare||9R6|
|Mission ↑||Deliver Evidence||Rare||9R7|
|Personnel - Bajoran ↑||Bareil Antos, Escort||Rare||9R8|
|Personnel - Bajoran ↑||Kira Nerys, Hero of Bajor||Rare||9R9|
|Personnel - Bajoran ↑||Jadzia Dax, Elder||Rare||9R10|
|Personnel - Federation ↑||James T. Kirk, Irrational Human Being||Rare||9R11|
|Personnel - Federation ↑||Jean-Luc Picard, Captain of the Enterprise||Rare||9R12|
|Personnel - Federation ↑||William T. Riker, Skilled Commander||Rare||9R13|
|Personnel - Starfleet ↑||Charles Tucker III, Standing In||Rare||9R14|
|Personnel - Starfleet ↑||Jonathan Archer, Bearer of Surak's Katra||Rare||9R15|
|Personnel - Starfleet ↑||T'Pol, Non-believer||Rare||9R16|
|Ship - Bajoran ↑||Vedek Assembly Transport||Rare||9R17|
|Ship - Federation ↑||USS Enterprise-D, Federation Flagship||Rare||9R18|
|Ship - Starfleet ↑||Enterprise, Battle Hardened||Rare||9R19|
|Star Trek Customizable Card Game expansion packs|
|First Edition:||Premiere Edition • Warp Pack • Alternate Universe • Q-Continuum • Introductory Two-Player Game • The First Anthology • First Contact • The Fajo Collection • Away Team Pack • Official Tournament Sealed Deck • Deep Space Nine • Starter Deck II • Enhanced First Contact • The Dominion • Blaze of Glory • Blaze of Glory Foils • The Rules of Acquisition • The Second Anthology • Armada • The Trouble with Tribbles • Enhanced Premiere • Reflections • Mirror, Mirror • Voyager • The Borg • Holodeck Adventures • The Motion Pictures • All Good Things • The Enterprise Collection|
|Second Edition:||Second Edition • Energize • Call to Arms • Necessary Evil • Tenth Anniversary Collection • Fractured Time • Reflections 2.0 • Strange New Worlds • Adversaries Anthology • To Boldly Go • Dangerous Missions • Captain's Log • Genesis • These are the Voyages • In a Mirror, Darkly • What You Leave Behind • Archive Cards • Promotional Cards|