(written from a Production point of view)
Bryan Fuller (born 27 July 1969; age 46) is a writer for Star Trek. He has worked on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Star Trek: Voyager episodes, creating teleplays and doing writing as well as story work. He was also a regular staff member on Voyager beginning early in the fifth season as a story editor, becoming an executive story editor at the start of the sixth season, and a co-producer for the seventh season.
He is now better known for creating the television series Dead Like Me, Wonderfalls, and Pushing Daisies. He is a consulting producer and writer for the series Heroes.
His favorite spinoff series is Deep Space Nine for its "new and innovative" approach to Star Trek and its "character-based" episodes.
On 2 March 2009 Fuller told iF Magazine that he is pushing for a new Star Trek TV series based on "old style" Star Trek. In the interview he stated that "I told my agent and told the people of J.J. Abrams' team I want to create another Star Trek series and have an idea that I'm kicking around. I would love to return to the spirit of the old series with the colors and attitude. I loved Voyager and Deep Space Nine, but they seem to have lost the '60s fun and I would love to take it back to its origin." 
In 2013, Fuller added "I think there's something very exciting about the new J.J. Abrams-verse, and there's also kind of an interesting reinvention. How would The Next Generation evolve from that? Where would that be? Where would that go? But there's also... Star Trek is such a big universe, and there are so many places to go with it. I have a very specific idea that I would love to do. We'll see if I ever get the opportunity." 
- "The Raven" (teleplay, story with Harry "Doc" Kloor)
- "Mortal Coil"
- "Retrospect" (teleplay with Lisa Klink)
- "Living Witness" (teleplay with Brannon Braga & Joe Menosky)
- "Drone" (teleplay with Braga & Menosky, story with Kloor)
- "Bride of Chaotica!" (teleplay with Michael Taylor, story)
- "Gravity" (teleplay with Nick Sagan, story with Jimmy Diggs & Sagan)
- "Course: Oblivion" (teleplay with Sagan, story)
- "Juggernaut" (teleplay with Sagan & Kenneth Biller, story)
- "Relativity" (teleplay with Sagan & Taylor)
- "Barge of the Dead" (teleplay, story with Ronald D. Moore)
- "Alice" (teleplay with Taylor)
- "One Small Step" (teleplay with Mike Wollaeger, Jessica Scott & Taylor)
- "Spirit Folk"
- "Fury" (teleplay with Taylor)
- "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" (teleplay with Mike Sussman & Biller)
- "Flesh and Blood" (Part I - teleplay, story with Jack Monaco & Raf Green; Part II - story with Green)
- "Workforce" (with Biller)
- "Workforce, Part II" (story with Biller)
- "Friendship One" (with Taylor)