Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Brian J. Cotton is a costumer who worked on several episodes of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager, and Star Trek: Enterprise. He received no screen credit for his work but is listed on several call sheets.
Beside his work on Star Trek, Cotton worked as costumer on the thriller Dangerous Love (1988) and the comedy series All-American Girl (1994-1995), Ellen (1994-1996), That's So Raven (2002-2003), Two and a Half Men (2003-2004), Curb Your Enthusiasm (2003-2004), and Life on a Stick (2005).
He was a costume designer on the comedy series Life's Work (1996-1997) and worked as wardrobe/ costume supervisor on the drama series Sleeper Cell (2005), the crime series Numb3rs (2005-2007), and the crime series Castle (2009, with Steve Constancio and Nancy Rhodes).
Star Trek episodes Edit
(This list is currently incomplete.)
- "Broken Bow" - Additional costumer (uncredited)
- "Fight or Flight" - Additional Costumer (uncredited)
- "Breaking the Ice" - Additional Costumer (uncredited)
- "Civilization" - Additional Costumer (uncredited)
- "Fallen Hero" - Second Unit Costumer (uncredited)
- "Two Days and Two Nights" - Second Unit Costumer (uncredited)