Bread is generally a staple food made primarily from flour and a leavening agent, such as yeast. It is often shaped into loaves or buns before baking.
Some types of bread are:
- Bread pudding soufflé, a type of dessert made on Earth.
- Gelm bread, a type of bread made on Gaia.
- greenbread, a Yaderan type of bread from a story about the Ghergher beast.
- Mapa bread, a Bajoran food.
- Makapa bread, a breakfast food tried by Jake Sisko.
- Baguette, a French variant featured in the Sainte Claire holoprogram.