(written from a Production point of view)
Pollastrini had her own school of Italian cuisine in Rome from 2000 through 2005 and also ran a catering and private chef service establishment in Casalpalocco from 2001 through 2005. She has appeared on the Italian food program Questo l'ho Fatto Io as well as a Japanese program in Tokyo.
In 2004, she won third place in the Accademia del Peperoncino's prestigious culinary competition in Sanremo, Italy. In 2007, she participated in the Food Network's Ultimate Recipe Showdown.
In addition to Star Trek, Pollastrini was a food stylist on the upcoming romantic comedy film He's Just Not That Into You. She has recently been working as a private chef for wealthy Italian families.
- 2017, Won food photo contest foodelia.us
- 2017, Won a food photo contest www.foodphotoaward.com
- 2017, won a food photo contest www.thetasteawards.com
- 2017, won a cooking competition for Barilla pasta Represent your Region
- 2016, start a YouTube channel: Kitchen 90210 by Barbara Pollastrini
- August 2015, Contestant on TV show Cutthroat Kitchen (Food Network)
- Owner of Barbyla's Secret Dinner pop up restaurant www.kitcen90210.com
- 2011, Food stylist for the movie The Hunger Game
- 2011, Food stylist for the TV series LUCK for HBO starring Dustin Hoffman
- 2011, Food stylist for the movie The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo starring Daniel Craig
- November 2010, Food stylist assistant for the movie The Muppets starring Amy Adams
- March 2010, Food stylist for commercial Wudy Aia in Italy for KOOK Agency
- 2007, food stylist assistant for Star Trek 2008 movie
- 2007, food stylist assistant for He's Just Not That Into You movie, with Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Aniston, Ben Afflek, Drew Barrymore
- 2007, Food stylist assistant for Food Network television – Chef for TV show Ultimate Recipe Showdown
- 2004, wrote her own column "In cucina da noi" (tr: "In our kitchen") for the monthly magazine La Cucina Italiana
- 2004 to 2006, wrote two cooking course books, one basic cooking course, and one pastry course
- 2003 to 2005, consultant for the restaurant Beef in Rome, creating and enhancing the menu
- 2002, appeared on Etruschi No Okurimono, a television show about reproducing an Etruscan meal, for the Japanese TV network TBS (Tokyo Broadcasting System)
- 2002 to 2005, periodically appeared on the TV show Questo l’ho Fatto Io on the Gambero Rosso Channel network