Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Comparative list of pressures Edit
- 1,000 millibars = 1 bar
- The computer warned Tom Paris that his space suit was leaking, informing him that the oxygen level was dropping from 114 millibars to 93 millibars before B'Elanna Torres connected to his suit to share her oxygen. (VOY: "Day of Honor")
- While Paris and Torres shared their oxygen, the level dropped from 104 millibars, to 87 millibars, and finally to 71 millibars, before they were rescued by USS Voyager. (VOY: "Day of Honor")
- While traveling to orbit in an mag-lev carriage, Neelix noted that while at an altitude of eight hundred meters, the carriage was traveling at a velocity thirty kilometers per hour and the internal atmospheric pressure was at 700 millibars. (VOY: "Rise")
- The atmosphere at the surface of an unnamed planet which was home to a species of rock beasts was recorded at 800 millibars. (TAS: "Mudd's Passion")
- 1,000 bars = 1 kilobar
- A rod of parsteel William Riker gave Data and asked him to bend during his hearing had a tensile strength of forty kilobars. (TNG: "The Measure Of A Man")