Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Anapestic tetrameter was a characteristic poetic meter.
- A Sunset Bloom
- Then we sat on the sand for some time and observed
- How the oceans that cover the world were perturbed
- By the tides from the orbiting moon overhead
- "How relaxing the sound of the waves is," you said.
- I began to expound upon tidal effects
- When you asked me to stop, looking somewhat perplexed
- So I did not explain why the sunset turns red
- And we watched the occurrence in silence instead.