Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alexander is an ancient Greek name from Earth.
- Alexander the Great, the Earth historical figure
- Alexander Rozhenko, the son of Worf and K'Ehleyr
- Alexander, a Platonian
- Alexander (warrior), a lover of Lwaxana Troi
- Alexander (fictional), the name of one of Dr. Crusher's imaginary twins
- Alex, a crewman aboard the Enterprise NX-01
- Alexander Smutkov, 20th century actor
- Alexander Marcus, father of Carol Marcus
- Alexander Marcus, father of Carol Marcus in the alternate reality and Starfleet Admiral
- Elle Alexander, a stunt actress on several Deep Space Nine and Voyager episodes
- Jason Alexander, an actor and comedian who played Kurros
- Kenny Alexander, a stuntman in First Contact
- Kirk Alexander, a background actor in Insurrection
- Reba Shaw Alexander, a Voyager background actress
- Thomas Alexander Dekker, a recurring actor
- Alexander Enberg, a recurring actor known for playing Vorik
- Alexander Siddig, an actor (also known as Siddig El Fadil) known for playing Dr. Julian Bashir
- Production staff
|This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that have the same or a similar name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.|