Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Albert Deschense (born 28 November 1962; age 54) is a New York born comic book artist specializing in letters, but has also worked with colors. He is a member of the Comicraft art studio, a group founded by Richard Starkings and one that Dave Lanphear belonged to until 1999.
Deschesne began working in the industry as a color artist in the early 1990s at Malibu Comics and went on to work on a number of their titles, including several early issues of their Deep Space Nine title, all uncredited save one.
Star Trek credits Edit
- Star Trek: Telepathy War: "Reality's End" (letter art with Richard Starkings)
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Hearts and Minds #1: "For the Glory of the Empire" (color design)
- Malibu DS9 #7: "Working Vacation" (color design)
- Malibu DS9 #9: "Requiem II" (color design)
- WildStorm: "The Gorn Crisis" (letter art with Richard Starkings)