Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Albert is a common Earth name of Germanic origin.
- Given name
- Albert Einstein, a renowned 20th century Earth physicist
- Albert Hobson, the false identity of Gary Seven
- Albert Macklin, a 1950s science fiction writer
- Albert Schweitzer, a 20th century Earth physicist
- Performers, production staff, and other contributors
- Albert Cavens, the actor who played the Second Fop in TOS: "All Our Yesterdays"
- Albert Deschesne, a color artist for Malibu comics
- Albert Hall, the actor who played Galek Sar in TNG: "Booby Trap"
- Albert Henderson, the actor who played Cos in DS9: "Rivals"
- Albert Stratton, the actor who played Kushell in TNG: "The Outrageous Okona"
- Edward Laurence Albert, the actor who played Zayra in DS9: "A Man Alone"
|This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that have the same or a similar name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.|