(written from a Production point of view)
This page contains information regarding Star Trek: Discovery, and thus may contain spoilers.
- Memory Alpha contains spoilers to released material only. No information about this series can be added until CBS or an identified studio source discusses information with a press outlet, such as a news service. Because Memory Alpha does not want to include unconfirmed data, please use the talk page to suggest or explain an addition to this article, only if it has a citation that could be referenced here.
A post-episode discussion series in the vein of Talking Dead (also produced by Embassy Row), After Trek streams live after the debut of each episode of Discovery on CBS All Access, before being made available on demand. Each episode includes interactive elements, with viewers able to participate in polls and social media. 
Outside the US, the series airs on Space in Canada and is available from Netflix elsewhere in line with their distribution of Discovery.   One segment of each show is titled "Cadet Training", which discusses Star Trek episodes relevant to the most recently aired Star Trek: Discovery episode.
Episode list Edit
- The series was announced during the CBS upfront presentation on 17 May 2017, where it was originally titled Talking Trek.  The updated title was revealed in a trailer on 21 September 2017.  Mira was revealed as host on 22 September 2017. 
Production staff Edit
- Matt Mira – Host
- Michael Davies – Executive Producer
- Rod Roddenberry – Executive Producer
- Trevor Roth – Executive Producer
- Jeremy Hutchins – Co-Executive Producer
- Julia Cassidy – Co-Executive Producer
|Star Trek television series|
| The Original Series • The Animated Series • The Next Generation • Deep Space Nine • Voyager • Enterprise • Discovery|
Behind the Scenes: After Trek