(written from a Production point of view)
This page contains information regarding Star Trek: Discovery, and thus may contain spoilers.
- Memory Alpha contains spoilers to released material only. No information about this series can be added until CBS or an identified studio source discusses information with a press outlet, such as a news service. Because Memory Alpha does not want to include unconfirmed data, please use the talk page to suggest or explain an addition to this article, only if it has a citation that could be referenced here.
A post-episode discussion series in the vein of Talking Dead, another Embassy Row production, the show streams live and airs immediately after the debut of each DIS episode on CBS All Access. Each episode is made available as an on-demand release, shortly after its initial airing.
The show's format incorporates interactive elements which allow viewers to communicate in realtime with the host and his guests, through online polls and social media.  One segment of each show is entitled "Cadet Training" and focuses on past Star Trek episodes that resonate with the most recent installments of Discovery.
Episode list Edit
- The series was announced on 17 May 2017 during the "CBS Upfront" media presentation and bore the working title of "Talking Trek".  The final revised title was revealed in a trailer on 21 September 2017  and Mira was proclaimed as the show's host on the following day. 
- Throughout the series, a variety of different Star Trek memorabilia is featured on the shelving behind the host, with slight variations seen between episodes. Among the items displayed are tribbles; Starfleet insignia; a Klingon blade weapon; a phaser; USS Enterprise and Klingon Bird of Prey Owners' Workshop Manuals; a Vulcan IDIC; and prototypes of both the USS Shenzhou and USS Discovery models from the Star Trek: Discovery The Official Starships Collection partwork. 
Production staff Edit
- Matt Mira – Host
- Michael Davies – Executive Producer
- Rod Roddenberry – Executive Producer
- Trevor Roth – Executive Producer
- Jeremy Hutchins – Co-Executive Producer
- Julia Cassidy – Co-Executive Producer
|Star Trek television series|
|The Original Series • The Animated Series • The Next Generation • Deep Space Nine • Voyager • Enterprise • Discovery • Untitled Picard series|
|Companion series: After Trek • Short Treks|