Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Commander Beverly Crusher (TNG: "Descent, Part II")
- Commander William T. Riker (TNG: "Gambit, Part I")
- Lieutenant Commander Data (TNG: "Night Terrors", "Gambit, Part II")
- "Acting Captain's log, Stardate 44642.1. I have assumed command of the Enterprise at the request of Captain Picard. Our situation is deteriorating; many of the crew are unable to function and our life support systems are beginning to falter." (TNG: "Night Terrors")
- "Acting Captain's Log, supplemental. The skeleton crew left on board the Enterprise is unable to help in the search for Commander Data. The planet's unusual EM field is interfering with the ship's sensors, severely limiting their effectiveness." (TNG: "Descent, Part II")
- "Acting Captain's Log, Stardate 47135.2. Dr. Crusher has identified Captain Picard's DNA. There is no doubt now that he is dead." (TNG: "Gambit, Part I")
- "Acting Captain's Log, Stardate 47160.1. The Enterprise is entering the Hyralan sector which I believe to be the next destination of the mercenary ship." (TNG: "Gambit, Part II")
|Logs of the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D)|
|Captain's logs: 2364 • 2365 • 2366 • 2367 • 2368 • 2369 • 2370 • 2371|
|Department logs: Acting captain's log • Bridge officer's log • Chief engineer's log • Chief medical officer's log • First officer's log • Medical log • Medical officer's log • Military log • Science log • Second officer's log • Ship's log|
|Personal logs: Captain's personal log • First officer's personal log • Second officer's personal log • Beverly Crusher • Daniel Kwan • Geordi La Forge • Jean-Luc Picard • William T. Riker • Deanna Troi • Worf|