The 6th century was defined by the calendar of Earth as occurring from the year 501 through the year 600.
- The epic poem of Beowulf takes place in Denmark during this century. (VOY: "Heroes and Demons")
- The 19th century novel A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court, written by Samuel Clemens, takes place in England during this century. (TNG: "Time's Arrow, Part II")
- A Bajoran mandala from this century is auctioned off at Quark's in 2373. (DS9: "In the Cards")
- The Code of Justinian is enacted. (Star Trek Encyclopedia (4th ed., vol. 1, p. 395))
- Apocryphal events concerning Romulan's history :
|5th century||Timeline||7th century|