Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The 4th century is defined by the calendar of Earth as occurring from the year 301 through the year 400.
- The inhabitants of Vulcan engage in terrible and destructive wars including the use of atomic bombs, a result of the violent passions and emotions that govern the Vulcan people. It is a savage time, even by Earth standards. Myths from this period describe a terrifying weapon of war called the Stone of Gol that kills with the power of the mind. (TOS: "Balance of Terror", "Amok Time", "All Our Yesterdays"; TNG: "Gambit, Part II"; ENT: "Awakening")
- The Time of Awakening: Surak of Vulcan leads his people onto a path of peace and logic. (TOS: "Amok Time", "The Savage Curtain"; TNG: "Gambit, Part II"; ENT: "Awakening")
- A group of Vulcans who do not follow Surak's teachings of logic leave their homeworld in a wave of emigration. They will finally settle on the planets Romulus and Remus, coming to be known as the Romulans. (TOS: "Balance of Terror", "The Enterprise Incident"; TNG: "Unification II", "Gambit, Part II")
- The Debrune, an offshoot of the Romulans, establish an outpost on Barradas III. (TNG: "Gambit, Part I")
- According to Weyoun, "the Dominion has endured for two thousand years" as of 2372, i.e., since the 4th century. (DS9: "To the Death")
- The Vidiian Sodality in the Delta Quadrant is ravaged by a deadly viral disease called the Phage. The Vidiians survive only by harvesting organs from non-Vidiians to replace their own tissues. (VOY: "Phage")
|3rd century||Timeline||5th century|