(covers information from several alternate timelines)
The 25th century was defined in the calendar of Earth as being from 2401 until 2500.
- 2415: The message sent by the USS Enterprise-D from the M-33 Galaxy in 2364 will be within receiving range of Starfleet. (TNG: "Where No One Has Gone Before")
- 2415: In 2378, the crew of the USS Voyager expected they would reach Federation space in this year on stardate 92690.8 (VOY: "Endgame" display graphic )
- 2423: Solosos III is expected to become inhabitable for humans again. (DS9: "For the Uniform")
- 2446: In 2371, at the very beginning of their journey home, this was the year the crew of Voyager expected they would reach the Federation. (VOY: "Caretaker")
- 2468: Jadzia Dax predicted that Miles O'Brien would die peacefully in bed this year surrounded by family and friends. (DS9: "To the Death")
- 2472: According to Q, around this year, Humans will be in the Delta Quadrant. (VOY: "Death Wish")
Alternate timeline events
- Worf is murdered on the floor of the Klingon High Council after his son, Alexander, becomes a peacemaker in the Empire.
- 2410: Alexander travels back to 2370 in the hopes of convincing his past self to become a warrior, thus avoiding the death of his father.
- 2400: Harry Kim is promoted to captain and given command of the USS Rhode Island. The Rhode Island departs on a four-year exploration mission.
- 2400: Sabrina is born to Naomi Wildman.
- 2404: The Doctor names himself "Joe" in honor of his new wife's grandfather.
- 2404: Admiral Kathryn Janeway steals a time travel device from Korath, a Klingon scientist belonging to the House of Korath, and travels back in time to 2378 to convince her past self to attempt to return to Earth through the Borg transwarp hub.
- 2405: Morn takes over Quark's Bar from Quark, renaming it Morn's.
- 2408: Benjamin Sisko briefly appears in normal time.
- 2422: Nog is a Starfleet captain. Jake Sisko asks Jadzia Dax and Julian Bashir to help Jake free his father from his displaced time. Nog gets the USS Defiant out of retirement and Worf gets them permission to enter Bajoran space.
- 2450: Jake Sisko dies, thus releasing his father from the subspace link that ties them and negating this timeline.
|24th century||Timeline||26th century|
25th century productions
In the game Star Trek Online, Humans reached the Delta Quadrant in the year 2410, along with the Romulan Republic and the Klingon Empire, through the use of Dyson Spheres and Iconian Gateways. This contradicts the Q's prediction of Humans reaching the Delta Quadrant in 2472. This year also sees the Iconians return from exile in the Andromeda Galaxy and engage in a massive invasion of the Milky Way, forcing all the major powers of the galaxy to join together to fight them.