- After forty years, the civil war on Mordan IV ends, with Karnas emerging as governor. (TNG: "Too Short a Season")
- Admiral Mark Jameson is diagnosed with Iverson's Disease. (TNG: "Too Short a Season")
- Worf and K'Ehleyr separate because neither feel ready to engage in a deep relationship. (TNG: "The Emissary")
- Kar is born. (VOY: "Initiations")
- Deanna Troi graduates from Starfleet Academy. (TNG: "Conundrum")
- Piri is born. (VOY: "The Chute")
- Dr. Bathkin dies in a shuttlecraft accident. (DS9: "In the Cards")
- William Riker begins practicing Nightbird on his trombone. (TNG: "Second Chances")
- According to the script of the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode "A Man Alone", a Bajoran girl who attended Keiko O'Brien's school on board Deep Space 9 in 2369 was born this year.
- According to the script for "Disaster", Marissa Flores was nine years old, placing her birth in this year.