- The Alcyone people destroy a Tarellian plague ship which is assumed as the last ship of this ill-fated species. Up to the year 2364, the Tarellian people are thought of as extinct until a lone starship entered the star system. (TNG: "Haven")
- According to a falsified Starfleet personnel file, Kieran MacDuff graduates from Starfleet Academy. (TNG: "Conundrum")
- One of William and Louise Samuels' two daughters is born on Volan II. (DS9: "The Maquis, Part I")
- In the Delta Quadrant, the Talaxian moon Rinax is attacked by a metreon cascade engineered by the Haakonian scientist Ma'Bor Jetrel. The moon is rendered uninhabitable, killing hundreds of thousands of Talaxians. (VOY: "Jetrel")
- Production of Mark V transporters is stopped. (DS9: "Family Business")
- Julian Bashir discovers that he was genetically enhanced and believes that his parents might have considered him as defective. (DS9: "Doctor Bashir, I Presume")
- Stardate 32634.9: The USS Raven is hit by a subspace particle storm and the ship's multi-adaptive shielding goes off line long enough for the Borg to perceive them as a threat. (VOY: "Dark Frontier")
- Stardate 40840.211: The Raven is pursued by the Borg cube they were studying. Magnus, Erin, and Annika Hansen are assimilated by the Borg, following the capture of their starship, the Raven. The Raven is partially assimilated and left on a moon in B'omar space. (VOY: "The Raven", "Dark Frontier")
- Kathryn Janeway meets Tuvok for the first time. (VOY: "Fury")
- Surmak Ren is arrested several times but released for insufficient evidence. (DS9: "Babel")
- According to the script for "When The Bough Breaks", both Rose and Tara were eight years old in 2364, placing their birth in this year.
- According to the script for "Unification II" and the Star Trek Encyclopedia (4th ed., vol. 1, p. 175), D'Tan was twelve years old in 2368, placing his birth in this year.
- According to the script for "The Masterpiece Society", Matthew is born on Moab IV.
- According to the script for "Cardassians", Asha is born.