Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Tuvok graduates from Starfleet Academy and is assigned to the starship USS Excelsior, under the command of Captain Sulu. (VOY: "Flashback")
- Stardate 9521.6: The Klingon moon Praxis explodes. (Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country)
- Stardate 9522.6: USS Enterprise-A departs the Earth Spacedock to rendezvous with Kronos One. Captain James T. Kirk is framed for the assassination of Klingon Chancellor Gorkon. He and Dr. Leonard McCoy are given life sentences and sent to the dilithium mines of Rura Penthe but are both rescued by Captain Spock and the crew of the Enterprise-A. (Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country)
- Starfleet opens up a classified database on the Borg, likely due to the contact with the El-Aurians, a species which has nearly been wiped out by the Borg, and the mysterious incident in 2153. (VOY: "Scorpion" production art)
- Stardate 9529.1: The Khitomer Conference takes place, paving the way for nearly a hundred years of peace between the Klingon Empire and the Federation. Curzon Dax is one of the Federation diplomats present who negotiates the Accords. (Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country; DS9: "The Way of the Warrior", "You Are Cordially Invited")
- The USS Enterprise-A is decommissioned. (Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country)
- Stardate 9715.5: The USS Enterprise-B is commissioned under the command of Captain John Harriman. (Star Trek Generations, Enterprise-B dedication plaque)
- The Nexus; a powerful, destructive energy-ribbon and inter-dimensional portal is discovered by the Federation for the first time with the crew of the Enterprise-B. It claims the lives of hundreds of El-Aurian refugees aboard the SS Lakul and SS Robert Fox which were both destroyed by the ribbon. (Star Trek Generations)
- Doing his part to save the Enterprise-B from being destroyed by the Nexus on her maiden voyage, Captain James Tiberius Kirk, one of the most celebrated Starfleet officers in history, is believed to be killed. (Star Trek Generations)