Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Star Trek: First Contact (in part)
- April 4th – A Borg sphere arrives from 2373 in an effort to prevent first contact. The USS Enterprise-E arrives minutes later and destroys the sphere before it can do too much damage. As a result, the crew of the Enterprise attempt to get history back on track and make sure First Contact happens. (Star Trek: First Contact)
- In an alternate timeline, Earth is completely assimilated by the Borg, leading to it being populated by 9 billion drones by the late-24th century. (Star Trek: First Contact)
- April 5th – Zefram Cochrane launches the Phoenix, mankind's first manned warp-capable ship, from Bozeman, Montana with Commander William Riker and Lt. Commander Geordi La Forge as passengers from the Enterprise-E. Its brief warp flight is detected by a Vulcan survey ship, the T'Plana-Hath, passing through the local sector, and the ship changes course to investigate. This leads to the historic First Contact between Humans and extraterrestrial life (of public record, as earlier unofficial and unbeknownst contacts had been made).
- Lieutenant Hawk is lost in this year after being assimilated. He was later shot out into space by Lt. Commander Worf. (Star Trek: First Contact)
- Debris from the Borg sphere, destroyed by the Enterprise-E, impacts on Earth near the North Pole. The debris remained undiscovered until 2153. (ENT: "Regeneration")
- On Earth, Zefram Cochrane mentions details about First Contact with the Vulcans on April 5, 2063 in a commencement address at Princeton, revealing what "really" happened during the events leading up to First Contact. He claimed that it involved "a group of cybernetic creatures from the future" who attempted to prevent the successful warp flight of the Phoenix and whose ultimate goal was the enslavement of humanity. According to Cochrane, they were defeated by a group of Humans who were also from the future and who had seemingly followed them back through time. However, his remarks were largely shrugged off by his audience given his tendency toward imaginative stories and intoxication and Cochrane recanted his own statements several years later. (ENT: "Regeneration")
Mirror universe Edit
- April 5th – Zefram Cochrane launches the Phoenix, mankind's first manned warp-capable ship, from a remote location in the continental United States of America. Its brief warp flight is detected by a Vulcan survey ship, the T'Plana-Hath, passing through the local sector, and the ship changes course to investigate. This leads to the historic First Contact between Humans and extraterrestrial life. Upon its landing, Cochrane killed the first Vulcan to set foot on Earth. This action resulted in the early expansion of the Terran Empire, allowing Humans to drastically increase their technological capability and begin a campaign of warfare and conquest. (ENT: "In a Mirror, Darkly")