Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Great Depression heavily affected the US economy. (TOS: "The City on the Edge of Forever")
- Doctor Leonard McCoy, suffering from a cordrazine overdose, flees through the Guardian of Forever and arrives in this year. He briefly changes history by saving the life of pacifist Edith Keeler. This redacts the United Federation of Planets out of history, except for a small USS Enterprise landing party. Captain Kirk and Commander Spock use the Guardian to intercept McCoy in the past, preventing him from saving Keeler's life and restoring history. (TOS: "The City on the Edge of Forever")
- Jean Labeau becomes Foreign Minister of France on February 9th. The same year, he meets in Paris, the US ambassador. (newspaper from TOS: "The City on the Edge of Forever")
- Bobby Cabe murders Alfredo Pedillo Jose in an apartment house. When Cabe returned a borrowed car to a friend, he was arrested and confessed. (newspaper from TOS: "The City on the Edge of Forever")
- US citizens without urgent reason for remaining in Thailand (Siam) have been advised by the US government to leave for home. (newspaper from TOS: "The City on the Edge of Forever")
- Miles O'Brien and Kira Nerys briefly appear in San Francisco while attempting to locate the time frame that Benjamin Sisko, Jadzia Dax and Julian Bashir materialized in and thus establishing unofficial Human-Bajoran First Contact. (DS9: "Past Tense, Part II")
- Kid McCook fights against Mike Mason, and Manuel Prado against Will Bailey (among six other minor contestants) on two boxing events in Madison Square Garden, New York City and Bay Land Garden, San Francisco. (advertisement from TOS: "The City on the Edge of Forever" and DS9: "Past Tense, Part II")
- Pluto, the last of the nine major planets of the Sol system, is discovered. (VOY: "Future's End", poster)
- According to the Star Trek Encyclopedia (3rd ed., p. 121), Sir Arthur Conan Doyle died in this year.