Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The 13th century is defined by the calendar of Earth as occurring from the year 1201 through the year 1300.
- The Elysian Ruling Council is formed in the Delta Triangle region. (TAS: "The Time Trap")
- The people of Megas-Tu leave their dimension in search of companionship which they find initially on Earth. (TAS: "The Magicks of Megas-Tu")
- The father of Wu is living on the planet Omega IV. (TOS: "The Omega Glory")
- Fourth Crusade on Earth results in the Sack of Constantinople. (TOS: "The Squire of Gothos"; DS9: "Q-Less"; VOY: "The Killing Game")
- Crusades Five through Nine on Earth (1217-21, 1228-29, 1248-54, 1270, 1271-72). The Seventh was against an army made migrant by Genghis Khan's Mongol horde. (TOS: "The Squire of Gothos"; DS9: "Q-Less"; VOY: "The Killing Game")
- Fall of Sung Dynasty to the grandson of Genghis. All of China would henceforth be administered from Kublai's capital Xanadu, on the hither edge of Mongolia. The Sung had reigned for over three hundred years; their artisans produced the statue of a horse that Captain Picard later presents to Lutan. (TNG: "Code of Honor")
|12th century||Timeline||14th century|