Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- A neutron star in a binary star system in the Kavis Alpha sector will continue to explode into the far future every 196 years. (TNG: "Evolution")
- The Lactrans estimate that Starfleet will be welcome back to Lactra VII in twenty or thirty Lactran centuries. (TAS: "The Eye of the Beholder")
32nd century Edit
35th century Edit
- 3500: In 2373, a patient threatened to knock The Doctor into the middle of the next millennium. However, this threat was not followed up. (VOY: "Darkling")
123rd century Edit
- Radiation levels in the Andromeda Galaxy are expected to reach intolerably high levels, according to scientists of the Kelvan Empire. (TOS: "By Any Other Name")
+ 500,000 years Edit
+ Two million years Edit
- An emerging star system for whose formation Nella Daren attempted to construct a mathematical model during the 24th century will complete its formation. (TNG: "Lessons")
+ 60-70 trillion years Edit
- According to the genetically-engineered Human Jack's predictions, the universe will collapse. (DS9: "Chrysalis")
|31st century||Timeline||End of time|